© 2023 All rights reserved.
Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Pasta with Mushrooms
This creamy vegan pumpkin pasta is packed with vitamins. It makes a great light lunch, with a crispy side salad.
Vegan Pumpkin Pasta with Mushrooms
Quick and easy, vegan spaghetti recipe with pumpkin puree, canned pasta sauce and sliced mushrooms. Light and delicious paired with a salad.
- toaster oven or air fryer
- pasta pot
- non-stick frying pan
- 200 grams spaghetti or pasta of choice
- 1/2 cup canned or homemade pasta sauce of choice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh cubed pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes optional
- 2 tbps lemon juice use half a fresh lemon and it's zest if you have it!
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts of choice optional
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast optional
- Bake cubed pumpkin in single layer in oven or air fryer, with a bit of salt and olive oil.
- Cook spaghetti to al dente stage as per packaged instructions, (just a minute less than normal), drain and set aside
- Water saute onion and garlic until transluscent.
- Stir in chili flakes and cook for another minute.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Toss in cooked cubed pumpkin.
- Stir in drained cooked pasta.
- Top with lemon juice, lemon zest, chopped nuts, nutritional yeast and chopped onions (optional).