© 2023 All rights reserved.
Easy Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
This one- bowl easy vegan pumpkin muffins recipe will satisfy your moist pumpkin spice muffin cravings! Top these muffins with a pumpkin spiced buttercream, to make them extra special!
Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
- mixing bowl
- muffin tins
- 2 cups pureed pumpkin
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened use any non-dairy milk
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 cup non dairy chocolate chips, walnuts or dried fruit optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare muffin tins with paper liners. Spray paper liners with oil spray so muffins don't stick to paper.
- In one bowl, mix pumpkin puree, oil, milk and brown sugar.
- Sift in the dry ingredients over the wet ingredients. (flour, baking powder and spices)
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until combined, do not overmix.
- Fold in optional ingredients. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake 22-25 minutes until toothpick inserted in middle of muffin comes out clean.
I picked up a large pumpkin at the supermarket for $3 and decided to find make some cheap and easy vegan meals using only one large pumpkin and whatever staples I had around the house and in the fridge.